This web site is operated by the Independent Council Election Observer (ICEO).
Links to and from this web site
You may create a link to this web site provided that the link
- does not, in any way (including, but not limited to, framing), misrepresent us or this web site or any information it contains; and
- is not misleading in any way.
The links we provide to other web sites are not under our control and are provided to you only as a convenience. We are not responsible for the content of any such web sites.
We make no representations about the accuracy or currency of information contained on such web sites and are not liable for the content of such web sites.
Data and Systems Integrity
You acknowledge that we will not be responsible for any corruption or failed transmission of any information attributable to your computer system or any act or omission of your internet service provider.
You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this web site.
You acknowledge that access to this web site:
- may not be continuous or uninterrupted at all times; and
- may be interfered with by factors or circumstances outside of our control.
The ICEO is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this web site or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus.
The ICEO makes no warranty or representation about this web site or any of the content. We exclude to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this web site, its content or the information on it.
The ICEO does not accept any liability for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss arising out of the use of this web site, including any loss of profits.
- read down to the extent necessary to make it valid and enforceable; or
Copyright - the information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) and its arrangement, layout and display on this web site are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of intellectual property rights.
Unless indicated otherwise, copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in the information on this web site are owned by the ICEO. Some of the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights in information on this web site is owned by someone other than the ICEO and is included on this web site under a licence, by permission or agreement.
You may use, copy or reproduce any information provided on this web site for personal or non-commercial use provided that you
- identify the source of the information;
- do not represent the information as being an official version of the information; and
- do not produce the information in a misleading manner.
All other use, copying or reproduction of any information on this web site is prohibited except:
- to the extent permitted by law; or
- with our express prior written permission.
We make every reasonable effort to ensure that permission has been obtained for information (including text, images, logos, diagrams and photographs) to appear on this web site. If you have legal rights in any information appearing on this web site and you believe that those rights have been infringed by this web site please contact us immediately.
Copyright in photos displayed on this web site is owned by the ICEO or someone else, in which case, the display is authorised under a licence, by permission or agreement.
Photos on this web site may not be
- sold or used in any way for profit or commercial purposes, including use in commercial or professional web sites or printed materials; or
- used to suggest endorsement by the ICEO or Queensland councils of any product or service.
The ICEO publishes electronic addresses on this web site to facilitate communication with users of this web site. This is not to be inferred as consent by us or the relevant addressees to receiving unsolicited commercial electronic messages or SPAM.
Last Updated: 4 December 2019